PTG holds a nationwide seal of approval through our ISO Certification, participation in multiple Fortune 500 mentor protégé programs and our many minority certifications. This, along with our brilliant 30-year reputation, means our clients and partners receive impeccable service while at the same time meeting diversity goals.
Two for the price of one: excellent service with diversity distinction.
PTG’s Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2008 Certified. The ISO 9000
family of standards are designed to help organizations ensure they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders. We’ve maintained our ISO certification since 2005. All PTG employees are trained to ensure that our Quality Management System is maintained and uniformly applied across all processes. By meeting such a high quality standard, PTG can assure clients of a consistent level of excellence in both our performance and delivery.
Our business processes have benefited from our participation in multiple mentor protégé programs. Through these powerful relationships, PTG continues to adhere to best practices methodologies and facilitate our continued success and growth. Based on our ability to perform, PTG is consistently chosen as a diversity partner by distinguished Fortune 500 firms such as IBM, Deloitte, and Lockheed Martin.
Looking to meet diversity goals?
PTG's certifications easily fulfill existing requirements and we are easily able to add any jurisdiction.
Below is a sampling of our diversity certifications:
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- City of Houston Minority/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Houston Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Metropolitan Transit Authority (SBE)
- South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (SCTRCA-MBE)
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA- MBE)
- Port of Houston Small Business Development Program
- City of Austin Department of Small and Minority Business Resources
- Dallas/ Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business Certificate and Compliance Program
- State of California Department of Transportation (SMBE/SWBE)
- California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS)
- Florida Minority Supplier Development Council
- Massachusetts DBE Uniform Certification
- National Minority Supplier Diversity Council
- Indiana Minority Supplier Development Council
- Utah Unified Certification Program
- Minnesota Unified Certification Program
- California Unified Certification Program
- Supplier Clearinghouse Utility Supplier Diversity Program California Public Utilities Commission
- PennDOT Bureau of Equal Opportunity DBE
- The Minority Supplier Development Council of
- Western Pennsylvania Minority Supplier Development Council